ENGAA Past Paper Collection (2016 - 2021)
Are you looking for ENGAA past papers? You’ve come to the right place!
Create a free Exams.Ninja account in less than 30 seconds and access every ENGAA Past Paper.
ENGAA Section 1 Past Papers (2016 - 2021)
Why use Past Papers?
Past papers are inherently the most realistic materials available for ENGAA preparation, as they are real papers from the exam! Past papers are the best way of taking mock exams, as they will provide you with actual ENGAA questions and a realistic format.
Once you’ve been preparing for a while, you’re more than likely going to want to give the exam a go, which is exactly why past papers are so helpful. Not only are you taking a perfectly accurate mock exam, but you’ll also have access to the answer to every question to make marking easy for you.
Plus, you can go a step further and view worked solutions for every paper to get a better understanding of how each question is solved. You can access these when you upgrade your ENGAA.Ninja account!
History of the ENGAA
The first ENGAA was sat in 2016 for the admissions process of Engineering at the University of Cambridge. Since the first exam, the format of the ENGAA has changed a great deal, meaning that older past papers will look very different from the version of the ENGAA you’ll be sitting this year. These changes were implemented in 2019, so it’s important to be aware of how the exam format has changed over the years:
- In older ENGAA papers, the test still consisted of two sections. However, the formats and questions within these sections were very different.
- In Section 1 of the ENGAA, there were two sets of questions to be answered, Part A and Part B.
- Part A consisted of 28 multiple-choice questions based on Standard Maths and Physics.
- Part B consisted of 26 multiple-choice questions based on Advanced Maths and Physics.
- Applicants has 80 minutes to complete this section, calculators were not permitted.
- Section 2 featured 20 multiple choice questions. These questions would sometimes connect to one another, meaning one question could not be answered without answering a different question first.
- Applicants had 40 minutes to complete this section and were allowed to use a basic, non-graphical calculator.
The ENGAA still contains the same amount of questions and lasts the same amount of time, but the section time limits are now split equally at 60 minutes. Some minor updates and additions have been made to the ENGAA Specification over the years, but the content knowledge has not significantly changed.
ENGAA Past Paper Tips
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you optimise your ENGAA Preparation with these past papers:
Here on Exams.Ninja, you’ll find amazingly in-depth guides to show you through every section of the exam, along with guides to help you with your planning and revision. Check out one of our Definitive Guides below!
Get the most out of your ENGAA Past Papers with ENGAA.Ninja
Your ENGAA.Ninja account gives you access to every ENGAA past paper and tonnes of practice questions. You can even upgrade your account to access worked solutions and other amazing features. To access your past papers, just follow these simple steps:
Sign up for your free Exams.Ninja account.
Enter the Exam Arena on the home page.
Choose the past paper that you want to try.
Take the exam!
Sign up today to try the ENGAA Preparation Platform for free!